Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This Week's News

If you have not already done so, please send in your fund raiser packet!  Thank you so much for supporting our school.

Also, the school has purchased rights for IXL Math and for Bookflix Reading.  I have sent home logins and passwords for both of these programs.  I have added them to my links on the right side-bar.

In addition, we are getting started in Accelerated Reader this week.  All the children have taken at least one test.  Please be sure to read, read, and read the books with your child.  Return the books to school every day. 

As always if you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to contact me!

I love my class!!!!!


5 comments:

erin said...

Brock seems really into the AR program!

Unknown said...

Chloe loves the AR program; she also loves doing all the computer activities.

Donna said...

Dear Mrs. Hall,
This is the best class ever!
Love,
Sam

Mrs. Hall said...

I am so glad Chloe is enjoying AR! I love it, too!

Sam, I definitely have to agree with you. This is the BEST CLASS ever!

Thanks for your comments!
Love,

Jake Green said...

This is from Jake Green one of your students from last year. You are a great teacher and really nice.
Love,
Jake Green